PRESS RELEASE – RECYCLE ONE PARTICIPATES IN SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION INNOVATION DEVELOPMENT FORUM 2022.
Modern waste treatment technology in Vietnam has been born, which is an effective solution for domestic waste and recyclable waste in the future, have you heard of it?
On the morning of April 8, 2022, Recycle One Social Enterprises Joint Stock Company was present at the “Forum of sustainable innovation and innovation business development 2022” with the theme “Effective development of the weekly economic model”. complete”. Accordingly, Ms. Nguyen Thi Kim Mai – General Director of Recycle One Social Enterprise Joint Stock Company attended and presented the content on the subject “Recycle One’s solution to waste treatment in the direction of a circular economy” within the framework of the forum, at the Institute for Research and Development of Thua Thien Hue.
Faced with the current situation of waste in Vietnam, about 64,000 tons of domestic waste per day, the growth rate is approximately 10%, but only 8-12% of the waste is recycled, the rest is leaked out. environment and into landfills. Recycle One has built a total technology solution for waste treatment. Specifically, recyclable and non-recyclable waste.
For recycling waste treatment technology, Recycle One has produced “R One Recycling Sorter (R One ATM)” with the goal of “Proper sorting – easy recycling – efficient treatment”. – In line with the 4.0 technology trend” and the following “special” features:
- Collect and sort recyclables.
- Make an appointment to buy bottles.
- Accumulate green living points for users.
- Search for machine locations.
- View history, and control transactions.
Not stopping at the above features, R One ATM also brings benefits to the community such as:
- Garbage classification accuracy is up to 95%.
- Simple, compact, and easy to install.
- Easy to use, no user knowledge required.
- Easy to implement long-term and sustainable waste separation at source.
- Take advantage of the community’s power to separate waste at the source.
- Encourage community participation with the green living points program.
As for non-recyclable waste, R One offers waste treatment technology “Biomass Burner” – this machine converts thermal energy into electrical energy using Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Co-Generation with features and benefits such as:
- Popular and sustainable organic waste treatment system.
- Do not use fossil fuels when starting the engine.
- 100% conversion of non-recyclable waste into thermal/electrical energy.
- The combustion process is quiet/odorless/small size.
- Outdoor activities, minimal infrastructure.
- Does not generate liquid waste streams.
In addition to participating in the garbage classification process, R One wishes not only to join hands in optimizing waste treatment stages by sorting garbage but also to contribute to educating and raising people’s awareness. people in protecting the environment, improving the quality of life, reducing pressure at landfills as well as waste treatment plants. Sorting waste at the source will contribute to saving resources, saving time for waste collection and treatment, and bringing many benefits from taking advantage of that waste to recycling into other products. useful in everyday life.
Previously, Recycle One also participated in many forums of the Innovation Center in Hue such as the “Forum on sustainable development, focusing on solutions on climate change and green transport”. Recycle One is also a partner of HueIDS and HueIC on Circular Economy solutions in Thua Thien Hue. With the desire to improve the living environment in the most practical ways, R One is constantly developing and rising to contribute to helping Vietnam become green – clean – and beautiful.